Game Description: Clock Tower is the most popular Super Famicom Japanese horror game. Clock Tower is a 2D point-and-click adventure with a dark horror theme. You’ll play as an orphan named Jennifer Simpson. She is one of many orphans adopted by the Barrow family. In the game the ghostly protagonist known as Scissorman is terrorizing the family. The Scissorman already killed one of the orphans and is now after Jennifer. Jennifer now must find a way out of the Barrow’s family mansion while evading the Scissorman. Depending on your actions throughout the game will determine the ending. There are multiple endings available.
The story of this game was created by the famous Italian horror writer Dario Argento. So it’s obviously a true horror driven story in was built around the Clock Tower.
How To Play?: In each area you’ll control Jennifer. You’ll have to click around to uncover switches, useful items, and secret paths to escape to.
Developer: Human Entertainment (Original Release, 1995)
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “Z” Key = Make Selections.
- “X” Key = Make Selections.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: All Web browsers (Desktop PC and Mobile Phones / Tablets). If you’re playing this game using a mobile device please allow more time for the game to load up. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].