Description: Werewolf: The Last Warrior was first released in 1990 on the NES game console. This game takes place on “Red Earth”, a second colony planet to earth. Dr. Faryan has unleashed evil mutants upon this world. Now it’s up to “Ken” to stop him. Ken has the special ability to transform into a werewolf (AKA: WarWolf).
How To Play Tips: Ken is armed with a punch attacks. There is a lot of trial and error know when to move and when to attack enemies. Hard game but with practice it’s not too bad.
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “Z, X” Keys = Action Keys.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: Play Werewolf: The Last Warrior online with almost all Web browsers (Desktop PC and Mobile Phones / Tablets). If you’re playing this game using a mobile device please allow more time for the game to load up. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].