Description: Swamp Thing is a platform game that was released for the NES in 1992. It is based on a horror film released around the same time. Playing as Swamp Thing you punch and throw sludge at enemies. You’ll make your way through levels destroying enemies that are in your way!
How To Play Tips: Time attacks and move carefully. Jumping at the right moments and avoiding enemy attacks.Controls:
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “Z, X” Keys = Action Keys.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: Play Swamp Thing online with almost all Web browsers (Desktop PC and Mobile Phones / Tablets). If you’re playing this game using a mobile device please allow more time for the game to load up. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].