Game Description: The Warlock video game is based on the 1989 Horror movie. In this game, you’ll play as a druid. A spellcaster who has been chosen to battle against the evil one and his son known as the Warlock. Every 1,000 years the sun and moon line up perfectly, awakening The Evil One (The Devil). The Evil One calls upon his son the Warlock to retrieve six ancient runestones to achieve ultimate power. It’s up to an unknown druid to stop the Warlock and save the world.
How To Play?: This is a 2D action platform game. You’ll make your way through levels fighting against various animal enemies and evil human beings. Watch out for traps and what lies ahead. Always proceed with caution when progressing through each scene of a level. Using various spells destroy enemies in your way and avoid enemy attacks.
Developer: Realtime Associates (Original Release 1995)
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “Z” Key = Magic Shock Attack.
- “X” Key = Jump.
- “S” Key = Guided Magic Attack.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: All Web browsers (Desktop PC and Mobile Phones / Tablets). If you’re playing this game using a mobile device please allow more time for the game to load up. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].