Description: When you mix Pinball with Horror/metal-themed art you get Devil’s Crush. This is one of the best and unknown classic pinball games. It was originally released on the TurboGrafx-16 console in 1990.
How To Play Tips: It’s pinball so score matters. there are also enemies that appear in this game. Defeat them for more score. You’ll discover strategies for each pinball table the more you play.
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Key Up” & “Z” Key = to move flippers
- Hold “Z” Key = to launch pinball.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: Play Devil’s Crush online with almost all Web browsers (Desktop PC and Mobile Phones / Tablets). If you’re playing this game using a mobile device please allow more time for the game to load up. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].