Description: Doom 64 is a first-person shooter that originally released in 1994 on the N64. This is the direct sequel to Doom 2. it features 24 story levels and 4 secret levels to play through. Playing as a Marine on a mission, the main goal is to exterminate all demons and take out the mother demon. It’s hell on earth but luckily there are many awesome weapons to choose from. Got to love the chainsaw for tearing through enemies at close range. Also, the BFG is great for taking out (Exploding) all enemies on screen. This is an overlooked classic. Have fun playing.
How To Play: In each level, you’ll have to defeat demons and find key cards to unlock doors you haven’t been to. Each stage has an exit door to the next level. Be sure to conserve your ammo and try to aim with accuracy.Controls:
- “Enter Key” = Start Game
- “J” Key = Make Menu screen Selections.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “Space Bar” Key = Shoot Gun / Attack.
- “K” Key = Swith Weapon.
- “O” Key = Open Doors / Hit Switches.
- “I” Key = Cycle Map.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: Play Doom 64 online with almost all Web browsers (Desktop PC, Chromebook. ). [Google Chrome Browser Recommended].Video Playthrough: