Description: Demons Crest is a side-scrolling platform game originally released in 1994. In this game, you’ll play as a gargoyle named Firebrand. As Fireband you are on a quest to challenge Phalanx (The villain) in his castle within the Demon Realm. Fireband is on a quest to obtain six magical stones to obtain infinite power.
How To Play: Fireband can fly and shoot fireballs out of his mouth. Go through levels defeating monsters and beasts. This game starts off a little hard so be sure to watch the playthrough video below.Controls:
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “Z” Key = Turn Around.
- “X” Key = Jump Hold “X” Key to fly.
- “S” Key = Attack.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: Play Demons Crest online with almost all Web browsers (Desktop PC and Mobile Phones / Tablets). If you’re playing this game using a mobile device please allow more time for the game to load up. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].