Description: This is the online version of I Hate You.EXE, the creepypasta game created by Slimebeast. Based on a creepy story about Mario.EXE, I Hate You.EXE takes it to the next level literally, a continuation of the story. This is one of the easier fan-made Mario games to beat and it’s very short. You can read about the entire I Hate You.EXE story here if you like.
How To Play: In each level, your goal is to make it to the exit. You’ll run to jump over gaps. Jump on enemies to defeat them.
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “Z” Key = Twist Jump.
- “X” Key = Jump.
- Hold “S” Key + left or right Arrow Key = Run.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: Play I Hate You.EXE online with almost all Web browsers (Desktop PC and Mobile Phones / Tablets). If you’re playing this game using a mobile device please allow more time for the game to load up. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].