Description: Ghost house is a classic side-scrolling action-horror game created by SEGA in 1986. You’ll play as Mick a young vampire on a quest to destroy 5 evil Draculas. Mick must make his way through a haunted mansion but monsters and ghouls are out to stop him. Try your best to make it through this creepy mansion.
How To Play: Your main goal is to find and destroy Deaculas. Mick can jump and punch. The only problem is the mansion is set up like a maze so it won’t be easy. Watch the Playthrough video below if you need some help where to go.
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “X” Key = Jump.
- Hold “Z” Key = Punch Attack.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: Play Ghost House online with almost all Web browsers (Desktop PC and Mobile Phones / Tablets). If you’re playing this game using a mobile device please allow more time for the game to load up. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].