Description: Gargoyles is a gothic game released on SEGA Genesis in 1992. It is based on a cartoon TV show. You’ll play as a Gargoyle named Goliath who seeks to put an end to the Eye of Odin, a corrupted magical talisman that can transform whoever comes to possess it. This game plays like an action platformer, where you can attack, climb, fly and jump around in levels.
How To Play Tips: Keep your focus up knowing when to attack and climb. Dodge or attack enemies and avoid obstacles.Controls:
- “Enter Key” = Start Game.
- “Arrow Keys” = Move.
- “Z, X, C, A, S, D” Keys = Action Keys.
- To Save Game Progress State Press = [Shift+F2], Load Progress State [Shift+F4], or use Save/Load buttons seen in-menu when scrolling mouse over. You can also modify controls in the in-menu.
- You can expand the game to fullscreen using the in-menu option.
- For mobile use onscreen game controls.
Playable Platforms: Play Gargoyles (SEGA) online with Desktop PC, Mobile Devices, & Chromebook web browsers. [PC Google Chrome Browser Recommended].